2023 Reservation Information
Opening Day: May 24, 2023 Closing Day: October 11, 2023
- Phone line and email available for assistance or questions: 9AM – 3PM Monday through Friday
- Please note, date and site availability may be checked through our online booking system. Booking requests sent via email do not hold or guarantee a reservation.
- We recommend checking campsite availability at the campground, as well as ferry availability with the Steamship Authority, prior to submitting payment for either reservation in order to avoid conflicts with your travel dates.
- 2023 Peak Season Dates:
- July 1 – August 31
- Three night minimum, two week maximum stay during the peak season.
- We are sorry, but dogs are not permitted during the peak season.
- 2023 Shoulder Season Dates:
- May 24 – June 30 and September 1 – October 11
- Two night minimum, two week maximum stay during the shoulder season.
- Dogs welcome for tent and RV campsites during the shoulder season only. We are sorry, but pets are not permitted in the cabins.
- Reservations are required to be paid in full at time of booking.
- To guarantee an early check in or late check out, we recommend booking an additional night at the campground.
Important Travel Information:
- Don’t wait to book your ferry! Ferry reservations book up very quickly, especially for peak season and weekend dates! Click here to visit the website for The Steamship Authority.
- If you plan to travel on a motorcycle, bicycle or on foot, advanced reservations are not required with the Steamship Authority. Some of the other passenger ferries do require reservations and it is recommended to plan in advance. Visit our Travel to MV section to learn more.
- If you are a new visitor to Martha’s Vineyard or our campground, we hope you will find the following links helpful!