2022 Reservation Information
Opening Day: May 25, 2022 Closing Day: October 12, 2022
2022 Reservation Release Dates:
- Stays of 10 nights or more will be accepted as of Thursday, January 20.
- All 2022 reservations will be released as of Tuesday, January 25.
When planning your camping trip, please note:
- 2022 Peak Season Dates:
- June 23 – Sept 5
- Three night minimum stay during the peak season
- We are sorry, but dogs are not permitted during the peak season.
- 2022 Shoulder Season Dates:
- May 25 – June 22
- September 6 – October 12
- Two night minimum stay during the shoulder season
- Dogs welcome for tent and RV campsites during the shoulder season only. We are sorry, but pets are not permitted in the cabins.
- Two week maximum stay throughout the season
- Reservations are required to be paid in full at time of booking.
Important Travel Information:
- The Steamship Authority has announced opening dates for vehicle and RV reservations on the ferry. Click here to visit their website and learn more about reservations and release dates.
- If you plan to travel with an RV and do not yet have a profile set up with The Steamship Authority, this can be done over the phone in advance of their reservation release. This will allow you to have your profile prepared in order to participate in the Steamship Authority online reservation release.
- Don’t wait to book your ferry! We always recommend checking availability with us at the campground, as well as with the Steamship Authority for a ferry, prior to submitting payment for either reservation in order to avoid conflicts with your travel dates. Ferry reservations book up very quickly, especially for peak season and weekend dates!
- If you plan to travel on a motorcycle, bicycle or on foot, advanced reservations are not required with the Steamship Authority. Some of the other passenger ferries do require reservations and it is recommended to plan in advance. Visit our Travel to MV section to learn more.
- If you are a new visitor to Martha’s Vineyard or our campground, we hope you will find the following links helpful!