2021 Reservation Information
Opening Day: May 26, 2021 Closing Day: October 13, 2021
We are currently accepting reservations for the 2021 season.
For questions or inquiries, please Contact Us
Reservation Line Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am – 3pm
Planning Your Trip:
- 2021 Peak Season Dates:
- June 24 – Sept 6
- Three night minimum stay during the peak season
- We are sorry, but dogs are not permitted during the peak season.
- 2021 Shoulder Season Dates:
- May 26 – June 23
- September 7 – October 12
- Two night minimum stay during the shoulder season
- Dogs welcome for tent and RV campsites only. Please review our Pet Guidelines prior to booking. We are sorry, but pets are not permitted in the cabins.
- Two week maximum stay throughout the season
- For multiple sites, please submit a separate reservation form with a separate primary guest and corresponding registration information for each site.
- Payment in full is required to reserve a site. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Prior to booking, please review our Reservation Guidelines and Park Guidelines
Important Travel Information:
- Don’t forget to book your ferry!
- The Steamship Authority is now accepting vehicle reservations for the 2021 season. Please Visit their website to learn more about reservations or to book a reservation online.
- Don’t wait! Ferry reservations, especially weekends and during peak season, book up very quickly. We recommend booking your vehicle reservation on the ferry in conjunction with your campground booking to be sure you are able to travel on your desired dates.
- If you are a new visitor to Martha’s Vineyard or our campground, we hope you will find the following links helpful!