2022 Reservations to be released in January – Date to be announced
2021 Reservation Information
Opening Day: May 26, 2021 Closing Day: October 13, 2021
We are currently accepting reservations for the 2021 season.
Reservation line hours are limited during our shoulder season. If you wish to check availability or book a 2021 reservation, please utilize our online booking by selecting BOOK NOW. Please note: Advanced reservations are required.
If you are unable to book online or have an inquiry, the best way to reach us is via email: Contact Us
Reservations for 2022 will be released in January 2022, in accordance with The Steamship Authority. Please check back on our website for reservation release dates that will be announced towards the end of the year.
Planning Your Trip:
- 2021 Peak Season Dates:
- June 24 – Sept 6
- Three night minimum stay during the peak season
- We are sorry, but dogs are not permitted during the peak season.
- 2021 Shoulder Season Dates:
- May 26 – June 23
- September 7 – October 12
- Two night minimum stay during the shoulder season
- Dogs welcome for tent and RV campsites only. Please review our Pet Guidelines prior to booking. We are sorry, but pets are not permitted in the cabins.
- Two week maximum stay throughout the season
- For multiple sites, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- Payment in full is required to reserve a site. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Prior to booking, please review our Reservation Guidelines and Park Guidelines
Important Travel Information:
- Don’t wait to book your ferry! Ferry reservations book up very quickly and it is advised to check availability for your dates of travel. We recommend booking your vehicle reservation with The Steamship Authority in conjunction with your booking at our park to be sure that both reservations are available for your desired dates.
- The Steamship Authority is currently accepting reservations for the 2021 season. Please Visit their website to learn more about reservations or to book a reservation online.
- If you are a new visitor to Martha’s Vineyard or our campground, we hope you will find the following links helpful!